Our Supporters

Care Clinic is a “Community Funded” clinic, which means that we are a non-profit supported by our state and local resources and foundations that value providing health care to all our neighbors. Our patients pay for their care, but those fees cover only about 20% of the cost of the care. The other 80% of funds are raised through fundraising, grants and a small portion of state and local government funds.

Care Clinic is a community response to a local need. Our mission is to care for the medically underserved members of our community and to keep Summit County healthy and thriving.